Wednesday, October 05, 2005

To Love.......Is To Be A Fool

It was a dreadful and a gloomy day
I've always had something to say
But neither could i say it
Nor could she understand it

I've always been by her side,she says
In all good times and thorny ways
To her,I'm nothing more than a friend
And that thought takes me to my end

I never ever gaveup on her
Always been her crazy follower
I fought for her like a worrior
Yet,it was destined.....for me to lose her

Why did i have to undergo this?
Oh god!!I need a cozy hug or atleast a kiss
Is this all what I deserve in life?
Ah!!I feel like I'm dancing on a knife

I went through hell
Her words still ring in my ears like a rising knell
Wait....It wasn't over,I had to face some more
Guess what....she couldn't recognise me anymore

Even then,I didn't lose hope
Wanting her to come back I prayed all day
But then,I realised that our relationship was a broken rope
Nothing's gonna change......no matter what I say

By what I do and By what I say,people call me a fool
Alas!To Love Someone Truly......Is to be a FOOL

15 Comments:

Blogger ashwin sundar said...

U neednt have loved to know u were a fool niceone keep writin

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it straight from ur heart??..neways nice one da..keep goin...n more thing "all is fair in love and war"...

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not neccesary to be fool always its fate and luck that matters and every case differs but yah its a gud one and its really touching too gud work..

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one dude keep getting more of such types so i enjoy reading it

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....thts a reallly a good one...."rising knell"...hmm... vaguely familiar....:->....good job!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

hey dude
good one on this
straight from the heart
nice
keep it up

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey everyone says tht its frm ur heart i dont feel it man.A fool alone will not say his love to his girl as u did. So dont u ever say tht "TO LOVE IS TO BE A FOOL".So fool next time make a good try ...

Keep blogging

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei im the anonymous one who gave the FOOL comment.here's one i guess it is not the "POEM" from ur english book.so everyone plz check it out........!??

Just for fun

Nice one Keep Blogginng

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weel arjun...the poem was good...n realistic....but this is wat u diserve in end wen u dont understand ur luv for sum1...n dont tell thm ur feeling...even if u dont hav feelings u go on....whic brings u to the poems end

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem!!!...but to luv is not to b a fool...a fool can never fall in love nor know wot it is!!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personal fav!! this one...not that i agree with it..:P but i like it...its just touches me! u write with a lot of meaning and depth!!! full posh re u are!! hehe

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well....all i can say is dis ones ma fav!!....not like im fond of sad poems.....but dis one is really touchy...!!!anyone wholl read lt will feel like givin u a hug...:p!!...n yes...will also feel like givin dat girl a slap...!!:D

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one...not fully true...but upto some extent...one of the best!!...keep writing!!...

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dis ones my fav. too !!!! really touched me !!!! gosh i never knew u wer so good !!!! keep writin man !!!
shweta !!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Revathi J said...

Awwwww Arjun dis is one is realllllllllll good. BTW "WHO CARES WAT THEY SAY" Dude u wanna love, n u think its rite, then ur on the rite path. Real cute yet sad.
Ok arjun u made me cry a lil.
Runnin outta words here.
UR THE BEST ARJUN!! there finally wat i wanted to say.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home