Thursday, November 24, 2005

On The Edge Of Life

Livin' on the edge of life I'm tryin' to find my way through it
But lost in darkness I am n' stand here today.....so very unfit
"Joyful moments I have'" I sang really loud
But now I realise that it was just a passing cloud

The moments i spent with her were so happy n gay
In complete loneliness..........here I am today
Lookin' back at those moments I wonder what i was thinkin'?
But when it all ended I wasn't happy.....my heart was sinkin'

I couldn't imagine anyone else in her place
Some one comes up to me,'I can keep u happy',she says
Happy.........it was an unfamiliar word to me
For nothing other than sorrow did I fancy

"Trust me as I am the one",she said
"I luv u truly" she whispered.......putting her hand on my head
I din't know if her hand promised me luv or tried to push me to the 'Edge Of Life' yet again
But a ray of hope I could see in my life..........gettin' me out of depression n' strain

It was a feeling which I never experienced
In tears of happiness was I drenched
I was in luv......far away from the harsh phases of life
Hadn't she been by my side.........I would have always lived on the 'Edge Of Life'

15 Comments:

Blogger ashwin sundar said...

ur getting better with each attempt jus improve ur frequency

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't listen to ashwin's words...he is stupid

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kool poems,u should write more poems like this which will make u popular n ur the best 4 tht!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsome awsome awsome ijust love this poem of ur its just superb its the best out of all th epoems uv eva written........

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem .......its got a lotta meaning........n deapth.....keep penning down things like dis 1.....

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AFTER DA BREAK-UP U'VE SUDDENLY TURNED OUT TO BE-----Kisna--THE POET.......WELL!WAS THT REALLY U WHO COMPOSED IT?????

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN GOOD DUDE .... Awesome..
Does it really go out to somebdy or just a hollow feeling ....
unlike Ash said ,do not increase ur freq .. right once in a while ...
NITYA .

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS is the best you have written so far!!!lots of depth!!!yet again i wonder who this she is!!!lucky girl!!!keep going!!!bring out the amazing poet in you!!!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i will say is....lots of meaning and ue girl is soo damn lucky man!!!...and the "incredible7" is lucky to have a freind like u too....:D...keep writing poeams man...ill b ur first fan ...actually i am....lol!!!!!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way the prvious comment was mine only...foegot to write in my name..:p

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edge of life!! this poem ispires me!! its sexy arjun..u really write well!!!
the meanin u get from this poem is just wow!!!!

i agree with An who is this lucky she!! hehe!! poems great arjun!!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy poem....a lot of depth...can really feel da luv!!:pi luv dat line..."In tears of happiness was I drenched"...n yes dat girl is lucky....n ur poetic skills rock....keep it goin!!

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one...you are getting better[:p]...full meaning and depth this one has...the best i read till now...keep it up!!..[:d]

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyy its got a happy happy ending :d!!!(need i say how sexy it is??)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Revathi J said...

New gal kya??lol I njoy readin ur poems more than i did shakespere's.
Damn serious.....u got the talent arjun that u can get to the unreachable.
But seriously I think UR in LOVE. hehe Keep the amazing work.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home